Introducing a new feature for patients on a wait list. We are piloting with specific doctors in Dermatology, Gastroenterology, & Rheumatology. If an appointment becomes available, you’ll get an opportunity to claim it and rebook for an earlier time automatically – It’s your personal ARC Fast Pass!
What is a Fast Pass in ARC MyChart?
Fast pass is a unique appointment offering system that allows patients on a wait list to claim recently cancelled appointment times for certain specialties.
How does Fast Pass in ARC MyChart work?
Patients that are on a wait-list for a sooner appointment will receive a notification from MyChart. Upon receiving the message, patients can then log in to the MyChart website or MyChart mobile app and claim the offer if it is still available, or decline the offer to keep the original appointment and wait for another offer.
Upon logging into MyChart you will see the notification on the home page:
How to get on the Waitlist in ARC MyChart?
Patients in eligible specialties & locations can be placed on a waitlist one of two ways:
- An ARC Scheduler places the patient on a waitlist
- Patients can add themselves to the waitlist via MyChart
MyChart waitlist activation:
- Navigate to the “Upcoming & Past Visits” page via the Visits tab
- Select the appointment you would like to be placed on the waitlist for
- Under the appointment date and time there is a Wait List request link
Click the link “Get on the Wait List” and the patient will automatically be added to the waitlist.