I chose medicine because I enjoy learning about the field and helping
people. I chose Family Medicine to be able to get to know my patients
better. I believe in ensuring trust with my patients, and maximizing
access to care.
Dr. Romero grew up in Florida, she has lived in Texas since college. When
she is not working, Dr. Romero enjoys playing with her dog and dancing to Latin
music. Her favorite local spots are Lady Bird Lake and the Texas State
Capitol park grounds.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Romero holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Morris S. Fox Resident of the Year Award and Community Health Service Award, Westchester General Hospital, 2016