• Proactive Scheduling
• Care Team Coordination
• Patient Participation
• Increased Access
• Nurse Navigators
What is the ARC Population Health?
The ARC Population Health is a program that provides a patient-centered model of health care through an organized system of communication and a proactive approach to care. This department within Austin Regional Clinic uses several approaches to accomplish the goal of improved care coordination.
Read more about the ARC Population Health Program Core Values.
- Hospital transitions service
- Reminder calls about upcoming or needed appointments
- Coordinated care with other health professionals and services
- Referrals to other specialists and health professionals
- Team support concept for a chronic condition such as asthma, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
- Patient outreach
- Cancer screening
- Dr. Anas Daghestani
President, ARC Executive Board
Medical Director, Population Health and Clinical Quality
For more information or to schedule an appointment, discuss with your primary care provider (PCP) or call 512-421-4881.