Coming from a family of healthcare providers, including a midwife grandmother and cousins who are physicians and nurses, I knew health care was in my future. My passion for health care started as a Certified Nurses Assisistant at age 18, then as an Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Nurse, and finally as a Nurse Practitiioner. Compassion and empathy are the first approach when seeing patients and devising a comprehensive plan to assist them in making the best decisions in their care.
Learn more about Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
Originally from Oceanside, CA, Sheri settled in Texas in 2009. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two grown daughters, traveling, and playing with their ShihTzu, Archie. “Cooking and gardening are also passions you will hear me talking about when I have the chance,” she says. Sheri is also passionate about helping underserved patients and through her membership in Operation KidDocs, provides surgical services to the pediatric population in Guatemala. As for favorite local spots, she loves the variety of live music and food offered in the Austin area “at any of the beautiful venues around town.”
- Continuing Care for Regional Musculoskeletal disorders for Hand Pain, Shoulder Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain
- Education on Rheumatologic Diseases and Treatments
- Infusion Therapy
- Outpatient Specialty Care for Patients with Chronic Rheumatic Diseases
- Telemedicine Visits
- Therapeutic Intra-Articular and Soft Tissue Injections and Aspirations
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Board Member, Operation KidDocs