Internal medicine is the best avenue to not only practice evidence-based medicine, but also form lifelong relationships with patients. I enjoy providing comprehensive care and treating the underlying cause, not just the symptoms.
Dr. Liu is a food fanatic and enjoys trying the numerous restaurants in Austin. She lives an active lifestyle and can often be found running the Town Lake Hike & Bike Trail or playing tennis.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Board of Ethics, Travis County Medical Society
- Associate Member, American College of Physicians
- Richard and Sara Lucas Medical Scholarship Recipient, University of North Texas Health Science Center, for demonstrating leadership qualities and community service, 2007
- Austin’s Top Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022