enjoy being a pediatrician because I help children form healthy habits that
they take with them into adulthood. Active kids are healthy kids! I believe in
developing trusting relationships, being available for my patients and sharing
knowledge between us.
Dr. Rezaei spends his time outside
of the clinic with his wife and two children. His favorite past times
include swimming, Frisbee sports, volleyball, dancing, cooking, video games and
board games. He also enjoys taking the steps up to Mount Bonnell.
Dr. Rezaei loves talking about habits which can support physical and mental
health as kids grow, and he makes an effort to focus on the things that
children are doing well.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Texas Pediatric Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Outstanding Resident Teacher Award, 2014 during residency
- Humanism & Excellence in Teaching Award, Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2015
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2018, 2019, 2020
- "Austin’s Top Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022
- Top Docs for Kids, Austin Monthly magazine 2021, 2022