I enjoy all aspects of evaluating and treating foot and ankle pathology. I try to work with my patients to formulate treatment modalities which allow them to return to a functional and active lifestyle.
Dr. Cornell enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys. His many activities include listening to music, playing acoustic guitar, traveling, fishing, golf, and he’s an "avid Texas Rangers baseball fan!"
Professional Positions and Honors
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in Foot/Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- "Austin’s Top Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022