I believe my job as a physician is to educate and empower my patients to make healthcare decisions. We are partners in maintaining their health and managing issues as they arise. My hope is that taking each person’s values and wishes into consideration, we can work as a team to achieve good outcomes. I chose family medicine as my specialty because of the variety of patients we see, but I also have a special interest in adolescent and women’s health.
Dr. Isaac is married with two children and a pet dog. She enjoys travel and electronics/gadgets. Dr. Isaac is active in several community service organizations and attends religious services regularly.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief Resident, Rush-Illinois Masonic Family Practice Residency Program, Chicago, IL, 2000-2001
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Austin Monthly, Top Doctor, 2020, 2021, 2022
- 2021 Top 10 Black Doctors, Austin Black Business Journal
- 2021 Doctor of the Year, Austin Black Business Journal