I always treat my patients the way that I would want my own family members to be treated: with respect, care, and dignity.
Please see below for physicians he recommends to new patients wanting to transfer or establish care at ARC.
Dr. Shekarchi is married with one child. He enjoys long distance running, tennis, literature, and the cinema.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Served as a member of the ARC Executive Board of Directors for the past 10 years
- Serves on the faculty of the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
- Top Docs Award, UTMB, 2008
- Patient’s Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- On-Time Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- Austin’s Top Doctors , Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022
- Member, Rho Chi National Honor Society
- Best Doctor for Seniors, agilon health, 2021