Help us advance health care and volunteer today
Centrally located in Austin, Texas, Austin Regional Clinic offers research opportunities to the greater Austin region.
Clinical research current study opportunities
Learn about current research opportunities and why volunteering in clinical research is so important. Current Study Opportunities Are you interested in a particular study opportunity? Information about current study opportunities can be found on the page with the condition in question.
For more additional information and how to participate submit the request form online or contact our ARC Rheumatology clinic coordinators at 512-344-0362 with eligibility questions or if you have further questions about clinical trial operations in general.
Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (SCLE) and Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
- We are currently enrolling patients in an SCLE and DLE study who:
- Are between the age of 18-75 years old
- Have SCLE, DLE and/or certain types of CLE for more than 6 months
- Have active symptoms
Sign up for SCLE and DLE study
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- We are currently enrolling patients in an SLE study who:
- Have active SLE
- Are between the ages of 18 and 75 years old
- Are taking 1 or 2 SLE treatments
- Are taking 20 mg/day of prednisone or equivalent, if on an oral corticosteroid
Sign for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus study
If you are interested in participating in any of the studies, please contact our ARC Rheumatology clinic coordinators at 512-344-0362 with eligibility questions or if you have further questions about clinical trial operations in general.