Take action against COVID-19
Consider taking part in a research study of an investigational COVID-19 vaccine!
About the Study
We are conducting a two-part research study that is examining the safety and efficacy of investigational vaccine booster regimens to prevent COVID-19 (including the delta variant).
Volunteers may be eligible to participate if they:
- Are a man or non-pregnant woman 18 years to 85 years old
- Have not previously received vaccination for COVID-19
- Have no history of COVID-19 and/or clinical or microbiological evidence of prior infection at screening
- Have no known history of HBV or HIV
- Have no known history of cardiovascular diseases
- Have had no previous allergic reactions to vaccines
There are other requirements for taking part in this study. The study team will discuss these other criteria with you.
* The BNT162b2 vaccine is manufactured by Pfizer Inc. forBioNTech Manufacturing GmbH.
Spots are limited!
If you are interested in participating, contact ARC Wilson Parke Clinical Research at 512-225-5931 or click the Request to Participate button below and complete the research inquiry form.
Request to Participate