Try these online tools for faster access
August 01, 2022
Long hold times are frustrating when you need medical information. We hear you and we’re working hard to shorten hold times and serve you better. Until we can address all the issues affecting phone line back-up, here are alternative ways to reach us quickly and get what you need.
- Ask the friendly bot. The chat bot on the lower right of the ARC website searches our entire website to quickly help you pinpoint information. Type your questions or use voice to chat on your phone.
- ARC MyChart self-serve options can save you time. Schedule appointments, check appointment times, reschedule or cancel most appointments. You can also quickly get family access and shot records for your children and complete check-in paperwork before your appointments. Check out more MyChart tips to save time.
- Make an appointment online.
- Search our Health Library for conditions and treatments, nutrition topics, healthy living … it’s a one-stop resource.
- COVID-19 FAQs give you the latest on vaccines, boosters, and tests.
Thank you for being part of ARC. We always appreciate your patience as we make improvements to serve you better.