ARC MyChart has a new look – check it out!
August 10, 2021
Austin Regional Clinic has upgraded ARC MyChart, giving you new features and a look that you’ll love! The new ARC MyChart offers you easier options to manage your health and keep everyone involved in your health care connected.
Check out the new and improved features!
- Your menu has the most popular features listed as shortcuts. You can even customize your shortcuts.
- Your home screen shows all reminders and notifications for you and any loved ones you have access to in one simple feed. You can view messages, billing information, health reminders, and more.
- You will be able to view and message your care team directly from your homepage.
- Messages are better organized in new categories and you can bookmark a conversation, helping you keep track of everything. MyChart will automatically file all of your messages into the correct folder by the end of August.
- A new search box helps find the exact message you need.
More guidance is built in to help you determine what kind of message is best suited for your needs.
- Choose Care Team Message to send a non-urgent question about your health or your recent visit directly to your doctor’s care team.
- Choose Customer Service Message for questions about billing, insurance, MyChart Support, or other non-medical concern.
You can now search the menu to find what you need. Just click [Your Menu] and start typing in the search box.
Video visits are easier to access with one click! Your provider will send a link to join the visit by text. You will not need to log in to MyChart.
MyChart is ending support for Internet Explorer. For the best experience, please switch to Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Our doctors and staff thank you for choosing Austin Regional Clinic and for using ARC MyChart. It's our way of ensuring we provide you with 24/7 access to connected care.
Check out the new look and features today!