In part, my interest in audiology came from having an aunt and uncle who were hearing impaired. She was able to have surgery to correct her loss and I saw what a difference it made in her life. However, her husband had an uncorrectable hearing loss which taught me the many subtle ways that hearing loss can isolate one from friends and family. It has been very rewarding to help hearing impaired people of all ages ‘reconnect’.
Kathryn enjoys being outdoors and active. Swimming, walking, and traveling are a few of her favorite activities. Sourdough baking is her latest interest, which her family appreciates!
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
Professional Positions and Honors
- Has been awarded the American Academy of Audiology Scholar Award annually since 2003, for outstanding commitment to continuing education.
- Member, The American Academy of Audiology
- Member, The American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Member, Texas Academy of Audiology
- Member, Austin Audiology Society
- Certified by the American Board of Audiology